Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I feel dirty...

Not because of anything indecent, mind you. It's because I actually agree with Michele Malkin, conservative columnist extraordinaire. Her column, published in the Jewish World Review and titled "Not another Homeland Security hack."

Scathing? Yes. But someone with conservative credentials has to say it. And might I add that the conservative ilk that once crowded around Bush's tower of power are now defecting and seeing what I, an independent, have seen for quite some time: his blatant incompetence and cronyism.

Ms. Meyers: If you are allowed to take on this responsibility, the position and salary increase that comes with it, I hope to God that you will also stand firm to take responsibility in any way that your administration %$&#* up the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

*end rant*



No comments: