Tuesday, September 20, 2005

And Tuesday sucketh...

I went to bed on the wrong side of the bed ... isn't that right, pookie? That's okay, because in hurried moments to and from the coffee maker, you tried to make my morning with sugar and cream. It was all in vain, because when opening the hatch to the adventure-mobile, my tumbly-wumbly fell off the files. I don't think this is a job for all the king's horses and men. Thank God for lifetime warranties.

Getting to the office was gravy, with my cracked and not-so-thermal mug, I trudged to the entryway and to the elevator. Breakfast at desk and I'll probably have lunch here too.

Today is the big day for the applicants. I devised a silly rating system last night full of quotients and averages. We'll see how it compares to the other measuring-ups.

And then, God created letters, and the world was at peace.

No comments: