Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Juiced, blasted, drunk and dazed...

So much has happened this weekend and week-beginning. From Raffy failing the MLB's steroid screening to the less celebrity weekend I had, all I can say is this: Thank God for sunflowers.

Saturday I decided to get out on my own for the first time since I moved here. I decided to head out to Muddy Waters to see what was shakin'. Good idea, I think, because not only were there two nifty bands with really cool sounds but there was a slew, a virtual cache of Aggies; so many that I couldn't avoid making a few friends. Yay for me.

Several Lone Stars later, I was having a fantastic time, nay, a blast. I must be fun to party with, because when I go out, I always have a good time (and the people around me have a monumental outing as well, I can assume).

Sunflowers... I'll have to take pictures of them because they are simply gorgeous. Was I expecting that? Hell no! They give me a giddy grin when I come home and see them. Silly and lopsided with faces that beg you to smile, sunflowers cause an epidemic of joy.

It was nice to just hang out last night. I'm in love with internet radio. Really. I LOVE IT. I want to rear its babies and shop at Gymboree with it. I think its mutual, though.

Oh, and if you were wondering: Yes, I am a masterful cook.

Oh, and Rod, I told you so... Kirin Ichiban is the best. Try it with Tapas or Sushi next time. You won't be sorry.


No comments: