Saturday, July 23, 2005

Saturated

So, if you've been wondering what I've really been up to for the past few weeks, below you will find a pictoral of my weekend (and sometimes weekday) debauchery. Instead of having a virtual onslaught of media, from now on I will upload and post regularly, especially since I have teh intarweb in mi casa... MUY BUENO!!!

Everything's peachy. I rubbed elbows with Allen Faulkner (gracias, powers that be *you know who you are*). He'll hit me back, and for your information, that's a good thing (a la Martha Stewart).

Hopefully the Caffery and I will get together. However, if we don't, that just gives me one more thing to bitch to her about... I can see it now:

"CAAAAAAAAAFFERY! YOU DIDN'T CALL ME BAAAAAAAAAACK!"
"I know Jo... You see, there was this thing with this guy from work, and he's cool, so we decided to hang out. Gas is so expensive now, and where I live, we can just walk to the bars. I'm sorry I bailed on you, but you know, a girls gotta do..."

***That exact conversation will not take place. Something really close to it will, I promise.***

No comments: