Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm lazy, so here's a list of FOs

Completed in 2009:
Baby Antennae Hat

IMG_0324[1]

Basic Earflap Hat

IMG_0457[1]

Zig-Zag Scarf

IMG_0884

Basic Chunky Watchcap

IMG_0466[1]

Cozy Vacation socks

IMG_0862[1]

Trendy Beret

IMG_0881[1]

Vine Lace Baby Hat and Baby Monkey Socks

IMG_1970

Noro Stripey Socks

Noro Stripey Socks

Ishbel Shawl

IMG_3249

Traveling Woman Shawl

IMG_3960

Green Leaf Hat

KaraHat

Half of an awesome pair of Broken Cable Socks

IMG_1644

Another plain pair of socks, two Lambswool cowls, and a partridge in a mother effing pear tree.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowie! I am so impressed by your skill, miss! I started knitting a little more seriously this year (meaning in the last 11 days) and I have officially learned how to knit in the round! But I cannot really do anything other than knit and purl my way forwards. Any tips? Your shawls are stunning!!

Miss Dallas said...

Really, this year is when I finally started challenging myself. Sign up for ravelry if you aren't already, and take some chances! Try some patterns that look a little more challenging than what you just finished. That's the only real way to get more skilled. That first shawl was a doozie, I had to rip back to the solid section TWICE. Besides that, I'd never made a shawl before. I just jumped in. It was frustrating, but I absolutely love the shawl. I can say that the learning curve was definitely worth it!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Looking good! The photos aren't too shabby either-especially your earflap hat model!

Miss Dallas said...

Maiden: I agree about the model. I think I'll keep him. ;)