1) I have not put pictures on my Flickr account in several weeks. I have been busy, but that's no excuse, really. Well, that and it takes FOREVER to upload photos now that I'm not using a card reader and the file size of the format I like to use with my 40D is HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Upside is that, although uploading is a pain, I love my new camera!
2) I put on a pair of my favorite lined suit pants today for work. I feel like I'm crammed into a sausage casing. Why did I decide to wear them today even when I knew they fit snug BEFORE I gained 5 pounds over the holidays? Am I that hard up for clean clothes? Am I a glutton for punishment, or just a glutton?
3)My sister, K., came to visit this past weekend. It was awesome. However. When I hang out with my family, I tend to overeat. I have a proximity eating disorder or something. That, and when someone tempts me with double-stuffed Oreos or Lindt Creme Brulee squares, well, I lose all willpower.
4) No. 3 could explain No. 2.
5) In an attempt to reduce the amount of caffeine I consume, I've switched to tea after my morning cup and stopped drinking so much diet soda. Now I'm addicted to coffee, tea AND diet soda.
6) I've been going to yoga more often and I have been trying to not be a couch potato, but it's so hard when most of your hobbies are sedintary. Knitting: gotta sit down. Sewing: sit. Reading: mostly sitting.
7) No. 6 could likely explain No. 2 as well.