Monday, November 10, 2008

No one could care about your life that much




One of my friends just sent me an e-mail about plans for Thanksgiving. After we were done with our back and forth she sent me a link to find her on Twitter. Part of me was able to supress the compulsion to e-mail her back and tell her that no one could possibly care enough about what you ate for breakfast or how big of a dump you took this afternoon to not be able to wait and read it on your blog.

I had yogurt and Fiber One for breakfast, but still nothing to report this afternoon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you'll be sure to tell us when something does happen, right???

Faith said...

This reflects my feelings on Twitter...and MySpace, etc., to a T.

Olivia said...

I still don't get Twitter. Is it like Facebook but with only the status updates?

Miss Dallas said...

Twitter is the epitome of self-involvement in that it is a way to post up-to-the-minute updates about what's going on in your life. It's like willing cyber-stalking.