I'm going to be in the Houston area this holiday weekend, so expect a lovely recap when I get back!
Fun pre-turkey-day facts:
1) I went to work this morning with wet hair tied up in a bun and my boss said that it looked "cute." This means that I will definitely be coming to work with wet hair more often!
2) It seems that the mornings that I need to get to work early are the ones that the cats decide to vomit all over the place.
3) One of our nearby chicken friends is kind enough to come by and check on the chickens while we're away. What she doesn't know is that in return I'm knitting her one of the most awesome sets of fingerless mittens ever and giving her all of the eggs our gals lay while we're away.
4) As with any trip to see the family in Houston, I may be inebriated for most of the trip, so I may or may not have fun pictures to post. Let's hope I do!
5) I'm going to get to hang out with my sweet, adorable neice!
Y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!