Goals and aspirations mean nothing without a little friend I call motivation. I got a couple of things done this past three-day blitz of laziness, though I didn't rock my entire list.
1) Make an old pair of jeans into a jean skirt. (Made an AWESOME jean skirt out of an old pair of stretch Levis! Love this so much I think I'll take it on vacation with me!)
2) Finish knitting my socks. (Oh yes I did. Yet something else I love so much I'm thinking of taking them on vacation with me!)
3) Finish knitting my sister's fingerless mittens. (Don't hate. I didn't get this done but I made some serious progress.)
4) Expand the chicken coop's run. (Yeah, so it was 100-plus degrees outside, and well... I'm not big on sweating.)
5) Yoga, yoga, yoga. (Did some yoga. Worked mostly on my inversions.)
6) Start on another knitting project. (I started on a fingering weight pair of plain vanilla socks for Dave out of OnLine 75% wool 25% viscose yarn. Yay socks!)