Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blech...

I'm sick today. Scratchy throat and sinus drainage. I'm sure it's not nearly as bad as Matt's Man Flu; however, it is quite heinous.

I wish I could wear thick flannel pajamas, a terrycloth bathrobe and fuzzy slippers with fuzzy socks in the office. But alas, that shall not be permitted.

I'll just deal with it, and that means that I won't miss a day of work because of it.

---

Also in the news (in case my news was of any concern to you), I filled out my benefit paperwork for next year. I guess that's alright. But I don't have insurance now, which sucks, you know, because I'm sick... blech.

I wish we had national health care. ***pouts***

2 comments:

MattJ said...

Hang in there, if you've made it through the night you are over the worst of it!

Also. Chicken Soup

Miss Dallas said...

I'm rocking the soup, and I'm feeling better daily... not nearly the chilled grip of black death that you experienced, but I'm hanging tough...