1. We woke up late (10 a.m.) and had to hustle like you wouldn't believe to Arlington, only to watch the Rangers lose (again) to the Tampa Bay (death) Rays. Also, I just don't understand how people can drink 5 or 6 beers when they're $6 a pop. Six bucks for Bud Light out of an aluminum bottle? No thanks.
2. After putting it off for forever, I finally counted all of the yoke stitches for my February Lady sweater. If you really want to know, I'm going to be doing some serious ripping. Ridiculous.
3. I'm this close to finishing one of my Nutkin socks that I started in May. FREAKING MAY.
4. I did finish an alpaca neckwarmer while we were in Colorado. Too bad it's still in the 80s here.
5. It's pretty much a given that I'll have to work from home at least for a couple of hours every weekend, but I need to figure out how to get out of the office earlier than 7 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, because, people, that's not fun.
6. Dave and I took the dogs to the playing fields at Hexter Elementary today to run around and act like goofballs. It makes me wish we had a huge backyard where they could run and play and just be puppies.
7. Jane is laying eggs again, so now we have egg cartons full of regular ol' brown eggs and these lovely greenish-blue ones. It almost kills me to actually crack and eat them, but I do it anyways because they're delicious.