Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"The perfect peach"

It's amazing what you'll agree to after several beers. I've agreed to write a huge, in-depth magazine article about a subject that is so pervasive and difficult to fathom that no one wanted to talk about it. More recently I agreed to do a daily regimen of Callanetics with an also-tipsy neighbor.

If you follow the link above, you'll see videos of young, blonde, attractive women in modest exercise garb. That's not footage from the "Beginning Callanetics" VHS (!) that my friend procured at a thrift store. There is a lot of gratuitous lingering around the pubic areas on camera. The guy who filmed this was likely a lecherous weirdo.

Get a quick sample of the video:



In any case, there is a loyal and dedicated following of this crazy lady and her torturous regimen. So, my friend and I proposed an experiment: We'll do Callanetics every day for 14 days, mostly to see if this crazy bitch is right, and that after doing Callanetics I can transform my ass into "the perfect peach."

2 comments:

danielle said...

Oh girl. Seriously, I need video footage of you doing this. I especially liked the 76 year old woman's face at the back during Warm Up #1. She looked very surprised or about to faint. LOVE IT.

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Word, I'm looking forward to the update, 'cause my ass could use some peachifying. peachification? peachifaction?