Thursday, March 02, 2006

Confession from a rotted conscience

Okay, so I've been feeling kind of dirty lately -- in a bad way. My conscience is wrought with immense guilt, so I have to unload to free my soul from the crushing easement that are my misdeeds.

1) I actually like being deaf sometimes. It's only because pretending that I am listening to someone is sometimes easier and less frustrating than actually listening to them. As most people know, folks are full of bullshit. So, I'm actually sparing myself a lot of grief. However, it sucks to get caught.

2) I am living in sin. Dave is staying at my apartment every night. But you know what? No remorse here! I love it and I'm not going to stop! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

3) I am a philistine. I ate sushi with a fork today because I forgot chopsticks. I can never be forgiven for this, so I thusly accept my shame. I am a pariah...

4) I haven't gotten my tattoo retouched and one side of it is slightly less-inked than the other. I am so tacky...

Please, leave comments to help with my absolution.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

*GASP*

Don't be surprised but the only one that got me was the Forking Sushi Sin.

FINGERS would be better, even!!!