Friday, October 06, 2006

The screen is winning

Okay, so, I've been in front of a computer screen all day and trust me, it's the last thinkg I want to do when I get home, but I thought I'd give you kind readers a little micro-update. Since I've been gone I have:

Had a wedding shower and a wedding

Gone to and come back from San Francisco

Been stuck in front of a computer at work for 50 hours

And become the proud owner of a video iPod. :)

Tomorrow morning Fitzgerald and the cats will go to the veterinarian. Good luck to them all!

Until I dig myself out of my heaving pile of muck, what you see is what you get.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, new pink decor. Pink???

I've been busy too, not even free on weekends!

But most importantly, Congratulations on your wedding. Best wishes to you and Dave.

MattJ said...

I noticed the pinkness but only after i upgraded to blogger beta. You do serious journalism loses it's impact as soon as the colour pink is introduced? hehe! 'Grats on the whole wedding thing, if you're near Pittsburgh around January gimme a shout cos I am risking life and limb visiting the hotbed of religious violence that is the States! hehehe!

Buffy said...

I've got a bad lusting for a video iPod.